Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Movie Review!


I liked how they movie started out, it caught my attention right of the bat. The way the explained folding made me realize how much is actually folded. You didn't know what the movie was going to be about which made you think.  I thought is was cool how they showed someone  making paper. It makes me realize how many things you can do with paper. I liked how they showed more then one person doing origami because they each have something different to say about it. One thing that caught my attention was the book he looked at to make the origami. I don't understand how he could follow what the book was saying it was full of lines. Who would of known you use math to do  origami!? I never thought it was possible to make faces and details with paper.  It amazing how much work, technology, and math goes into origami! I  really enjoyed seeing all the different origami pieces. It made me realize  that if you really think about it there are a lot of things that require a lot more work then you would ever imagine. I never knew how seriously people took origami. It's truly  amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment